Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tagged - 8 things

Adrian tagged me a few weeks ago.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
- NCIS
- Gilmore Girls
- CSI
- Good Morning America
- Grey's Anatomy
- Private Practice
-
-

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Pick up toys
- make dinner
- change 8 diapers
- make the bed
- shower
- feed my two boys (jeff and devon0
- kissed Jeff
- took a little nap

8 Restaurants I Love:
- Fridays
- PieWies
- In and Out
- Applebees
-
-
-
-
8 Things I Looking Forward To:
- a clean house
- Monsoons
- A vacation with Jeff
- Christmas
- Devon's first birthday
- Devon sleeping past 6am
- Having long hair
- Getting to know more people here in Tucson

8 Things on My Wish List
- a new car
- Seeing the New York/ San Fran. Ballet
- Going back to dance classes
- Having a veggie garden
- Never having a zit again
- having family live closer
- every would be happy all the time
-

8 People I Tag:
- Amber A
- Corrine H
- Amber O
- Trish A
- Becky G
- Karla W
- Ashley
- Jamie H

1 comment:

TrishAnderson said...

Fun to read. I will do my results in a couple of days (when I have more than a mintue to do something!)