You shouldn't have cut his hair! That last picture is AWESOME!! just kidding! His haircut looks really good! Nice job! Remind me to show you pictures of the time that I cut Dustin's hair.
He's gorgeous, Cariann. I love how totally unconcerned he looks about those hives, too. That's how Gov acted about his finger when it was swollen to twice its normal size. :)
he is so stinkin cute:) and yes we did get the meal and it was delicious!! i need to return dishes to you when i see you next. and thanks again for the meal it was so nice to not have to cook for a couple nights and just get more time with reed:)
8 comments:
He is so cute - I can't believe those Hives. I would have been worried too!
So adorable! I cant believe he is almost one! love all the pics.
You shouldn't have cut his hair! That last picture is AWESOME!! just kidding! His haircut looks really good! Nice job! Remind me to show you pictures of the time that I cut Dustin's hair.
So stinkin' cute!!! I can't believe those hives!! Our kiddos..what are we going to do with them???
He's gorgeous, Cariann. I love how totally unconcerned he looks about those hives, too. That's how Gov acted about his finger when it was swollen to twice its normal size. :)
he is so stinkin cute:) and yes we did get the meal and it was delicious!! i need to return dishes to you when i see you next. and thanks again for the meal it was so nice to not have to cook for a couple nights and just get more time with reed:)
Hey, you know, the more I look at him, the less he looks like Jeff and more like you. Can we get more pictures?
You should come in October Cariann! Just come, bring Devon, relax, play... it'll be fun! Just come....
Post a Comment