Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter





I just wanted to share a few pictures from today. Devon received a supper cute outfit from Bibi. Thank you!
I also wanted to reflect some on my feels of this day. As I have said before, I have really struggled with why so many people are having such a hard time with life as well as how to help the young women with whom I work as well as my family. After listening to some talks given during conference (yes it is hard to listen with an 18 month old) I feel that I have a better resolve to do better and work harder. I believe that we do need to turn to Christ in all things. And that it is families that will truly make the difference in this world. It is what we teach our children in the home that will help them be strong and good examples outside of the home.

3 comments:

John and Lauri said...

Cariann, I think you hit it on the nose! The family is where it starts-
love the pictures! Devon is pretty cute. Hope the little outfit fits him for more than a month!!

TrishAnderson said...

Cute outfit for Devon! I also agree with the family comments. I have a book that I read long ago. In it is said the cure to the electric chair is in the high chair. I guess it has always struck me and stayed with me. The messages about family and working with the youth were amazing.

Adrian said...

That outfit is CUTE!!! Glad you had a fun Easter!