Monday, November 1, 2010
Halloween
Jeff and I found this really cute knight costume for Devon. We thought that with most of his friends being girls and being princesses it would be really cute for Devon to be a knight right? Ya well Devon had other plans. Turns out he is even more like me then I thought and refused to put on his costume, we tried all week to get him to just let us put it on him. I even took it with us to the ward party to see if he would like me put it on him after he saw everyone else dressed up, but no. So thanks to my quick thinking Devon was James Bond this year. That's right we just put him in his church clothes and gave him a little gun (which he refused to carry around) and off he went. I am not really sure he enjoyed the whole Halloween thing but he really like the bean bag toss at the party!! Maybe next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment