So I have been working out somewhat regularly and really trying to watch what I eat pretty much sense I was give the go ahead 6 weeks after Landon was born, but I haven't lost so much as an ounce!!! And if I hear one more person tell me that I should have nursed Landon longer and I would be totally thin I am going to scream!! It's not like I didn't try, no I didn't like it, in fact I hated every minute of it but I was willing to do it. It's not like I asked to get 3 kidney infections in a matter of 8 weeks and the only thing that would get rid of it was something that wasn't safe for Landon.
I just want to fat roll to go away!!!!
3 comments:
I know how you feel...For me nursing only worked to get "thin" again with Dallin; nothing happened with Ryan. I've decided it's just harder the second time around unfortunately. It'll happen! Keep up the good work (you doing a lot more than I was ever willing to do)!
Nursing making you get thin is a MYTH!!! If anything, it made me fatter 'cuz I was always hungry. Its sad that anyone said that to you.
I should just stop being amazed that people say the things they do. I hope I don't say anything like that (not necessarily about nursing). I can be pretty opinionated, but I try to understand where others are coming from and not come across as my opinion is the right one.
Post a Comment