As I write this post I am filled with mixed emotion. A few weeks ago Jeff received a job offer that would move us to Utah. After a lot of pondering, praying, research, and talking we have decided to take the job. We will be moving within the month. I am very excited to be able to be closer to family and have the chance to spend more time with my extended family as well as get to know Jeff's family better. I have always been a little saddened that I didn't know my cousins, aunts, or uncles very well and I am glad that my children will have that chance now.
I am however sad to leave the wonderful friends I have made here as well as our first home. We are very stressed about trying to figure out what to do about our home and what will be best.
So there you have it, our big secret.
7 comments:
We are so sad you guys are leaving! I told Sophie yesterday and she said "I go to Utah with my Devon?" Let me know if you need someone to watch the boys so you can get some packing done or anything.
How exciting, though to be next family!! Good Luck with everything.
WOW! That IS big! We're so sad you're leaving but wish you the best in Utah!
It will be great to be so close to each other! What a great blessing for the grandkids and grandparents too!!!
:) Second Mom's comment. Remember 1 Nephi 3:7, Heavenly Father will provide miracles so you can do what you need to for your family! :) Let us know when you'll need help unpacking.... we'd love to help and/or feel like we're super useful!
Good luck with everything! My parents are renting their house in Tucson so if you need a company to go with for renting let me know!
Good luck with the move.
Post a Comment