Friday, December 30, 2011

WOW Really?


I can't believe it has been over a month! I am so sorry. This month has been crazy with a birthdays, Holidays and starting up photography again

For Landon's first birthday I did a little owl themed party. It was lots of fun doing something special just for him.





The boys had a great Christmas complete with a swing set, turtle sandbox, and pounds of cars!
We are really enjoying being so close to family! Seeing the boys play with there cousins and grandparents has been the greatest gift Jeff or I could have asked for.
With any luck the sell of our Tucson house will close on or before Feb. 3. Please keeps us in your prayers for that!

Also my brother and sister (JJ and Shine) are hoping for a new little addition to their family this year. As many of you know they have not been able to have children of their own and adopted a little guy around the same time we found out we were having Devon. While they are supper close to being able to welcome another special little one and are in need of some help. They are selling puzzle pieces for $10. Once the puzzle is complete they will hang it above the baby's crib. If you are willing and able they would really be grateful for any help! For more information please go to: www.andysclan.com

No comments: