Devon seems to be getting more grown up everyday. He loves to tell stories and sing. Lately his stories have been about his cousin Andy getting a new baby sister in a few months. He loves being a Sunbeam in church and sings all the songs he learns during music time all day long. Even when we are at the store or out for a walk he will ask me to sing church songs with him.
The boys are starting to play pretty well together. Devon still has a hard time play with kids but he is getting there. I just need to get him out more. I know I know, but I really struggle with it. I know he is just a little kid and I am sure I expect to much out of him. But I really hate having to drag him out of someone's house while he is kicking and screaming or have to tell a mom how sorry I am that he hit there child or wont stop yelling and running through their house, or my personal favorite, gets into their fridge or pantry and helps himself to a snack. Yes we have talked about how all of this isn't okay and he does get in trouble if he does in at home too. There is just something about being at someone else's home.
Jeff is still loving his job and was recently called to be a Cub Scout leader and really enjoys it. He only has one boy right now but they seem to get along really well. He has also joined the local gym and goes running 3 days a week.
I have started my photography back up and still working on loosing those pesky last few pounds from being a mom. I am down 10 with about 15 more to go! Not bad for 3 months of hard work. I have also been working on some things for my two nieces that will be born in the next few months. I am so excited and will get some pictures up after the gifts have been given! I am also working on some curtains for the house and a quilt for my bed. But more then anything lately i have been trying to decide when or if Devon and Landon should share a room. Landon has started waking up supper early the last few weeks and I am not sure I am ready to start the day that early yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment