Over the last seven years or so of being a mom I have used tons of products. Some I loved, some I hated, and some that were just okay. It is my intent to review something each week. Why, you may ask. Well here's why. Over the last few years I have found myself having a harder and harder time deciding if things are worth the money. Having gone through countless amounts of diaper bags, and car seats, make up, jeans, blow dryers, clothe diapers, lotions, the list really could go on, I found myself turning to other reviews both on blogger as well as YouTube trying to decide if a particular product would work for me. Some reviews were great, some where obnoxious and very unhelpful, and so where just a waste of time. So I hope to bring you a simple honest unfiltered opinion on somethings that I have actually used. I am very much a tell it like it is kind of girl. I don't sugar coat and I don't say it if it isn't so.
So take my opinion for what it's worth. I am just a mom trying to make my job a little easier. Hopefully you will find some useful information somewhere in here. Below is a list of products I plan on sharing if there is something you would like me to look into please feel free to let me know.
- Perfectly Posh-
- Patunia Pickle Bottom Hideaway hobo diaper bag-
- It Cosmetic CC cream-
- Tarte Amizonion Clay 12 hour blush-
- Buttons Diapers clothe diapers-
- Lulu Lemon Street to Studio crops-
No comments:
Post a Comment