Devon had his eight month birthday yesterday. He is doing pretty good still. He is work
Jeff and I have really enjoyed watching him struggle with somethings. Just seeing how he deals with little things that he can't quit figure out has been really fun. Last night I put a few peas on his tray and he got so mad because he couldn't quit pick one up. He has the pinching thing down the pea was just a little to small for him to grab.
He loves water, but isn't to sure about bottles anymore. His favorite thing is to grab my cup of water and drink the whole thing. Yepp that's right he can drink out of a cup, I just hold the bottom so the water doesn't go all over.
Devon also enjoys going outside. We go to the park a few times a week and he will just sit in one of the swings for a good 40 minutes or so. He loves to watch other kids play too.
Other then that there's not to much else going on. I have been trying to clean the house so I can get some pictures up of it for everyone, and thats proving to be harder then I thought. You get one room clean then you have 3 others to clean and by the time you get those clean the other ones are dirty again! But I am working on it I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment