I would love to be added to your "safe list" whitney.packer@hotmail.com or wprice88@hotmail.com!
ME ME!! corrijane@gmail.com
Please add me! beans0214@yahoo.com
Can I be added to the safe list?twobargers@hotmail.com
add me, too, please! leannahoward@gmail.com
I'm so glad we're finally blogging friends! add me too!adrianabanana7@yahoo.comfyi... being private sucks! I hated it! There are definitely reasons it's necessary, but it just gets annoying. Good luck!
I want to be on the safe list! This is Cameron.randomraccoon@gmail.com
Hey, add me! holleyfamily@gmail.com
me too please? lilhil@gmail.com
yes, we would love to keep in touch! dariogomez1980@hotmail.com
:) please...
Us too? J&Shine
I would like to be added to your safe list!
Hey cariann i didnt know you had a blog. oh add me to your blog.tommy_angel5@hotmail.com
I would like to be added to your safe list please.
I would love to be able to look at your cute blog!
ok I feel kinda silly but nhappygirl, who are you?
Can I be on the safe list? :)bcdexter85@gmail.comHope everything's okay girl.
Hey! Hope everything is ok! We want to be on the safe list! rigbycarters@yahoo.com
We'd love to get to visit your blog! Let me know if you need my email.
Post a Comment
20 comments:
I would love to be added to your "safe list" whitney.packer@hotmail.com or wprice88@hotmail.com!
ME ME!! corrijane@gmail.com
Please add me!
beans0214@yahoo.com
Can I be added to the safe list?
twobargers@hotmail.com
add me, too, please! leannahoward@gmail.com
I'm so glad we're finally blogging friends!
add me too!
adrianabanana7@yahoo.com
fyi... being private sucks! I hated it! There are definitely reasons it's necessary, but it just gets annoying. Good luck!
I want to be on the safe list! This is Cameron.
randomraccoon@gmail.com
Hey, add me! holleyfamily@gmail.com
me too please? lilhil@gmail.com
yes, we would love to keep in touch! dariogomez1980@hotmail.com
:) please...
Us too? J&Shine
I would like to be added to your safe list!
Hey cariann i didnt know you had a blog. oh add me to your blog.
tommy_angel5@hotmail.com
I would like to be added to your safe list please.
I would love to be able to look at your cute blog!
ok I feel kinda silly but nhappygirl, who are you?
Can I be on the safe list? :)
bcdexter85@gmail.com
Hope everything's okay girl.
Hey! Hope everything is ok! We want to be on the safe list! rigbycarters@yahoo.com
We'd love to get to visit your blog! Let me know if you need my email.
Post a Comment