Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Devon





I can't believe it was only a year ago that we were moving to Tucson and had little Devon was born 7 weeks early. At the same time I can't believe my little 4 and 1/2 pound baby boy is already one and 23 and 1/2 pounds.
This week as been a jam packed week. We had my best friend from college Amber here Sunday thru Tuesday and then the grandparents came on Thursday. We had a little party for Devon on Friday right after getting his one
 year shots. He did great like always. Then Jeff left for France on Saturday. All things considered Devon has done really well. We
 have only have one sleepless night so f
ar. But when Jeff isn't around Devon doesn't sleep well. 
Here are a few pictures from the last year. I can't believe how fast he has grown and how well his has been. 
   


















5 comments:

Corrine said...

so sweet!

sunflowereyes said...

Aaaah!!! I am overwhelmed by his utter cuteness!

John and Lauri said...

He is so cute and such a good boy! We had such a good time. Thanks!!!

Amber said...

I am in love with this little boy... just saying. :)

Anonymous said...

He is a dang cute kid Cariann! Good job!