Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tired Stressed and Not Sure

Ok I am going to complain so get ready.

For the last few days Devon has had some really bad diarrhea. But he has been eating and drink a ton so I didn't really worry about it. He has also refused to take naps this week. And then today it really hit. He now has a fever of 102. The last few time he has had infections his temp never went above 99.6, needless to say I am a little worried.
On top of this I haven't been feeling the greatest this week either. So I call a few of my friends that have kids Devon's age and some that have kids older and ask them what they think and find out that a few of their kids had the same thing and were told it was the flu. Devon has only had one of his flu shots so of course I worried. I am currently waiting for the Doctor to call me back to see if he wants to see Devon or not.

I know babies get sick. It's just that this is the first time Devon has ever really shown signs of being sick so I am freaking out a little.

Other then that nothing really new to report.

1 comment:

Shine said...

With the flu cases I've seen this year already, and in hopes of sparing your whole little family the whole sickness ordeal thing we went through in April (when Andy was Devon's age), I'd personally say it's better to take him in as many times as needed to keep him safe, healthy, and happy.
You know Devon better than anybody, so you trust your instincts and do what you feel you need to keep Devon in tip-top shape.
Hopefully it will pass quickly and easily. :)