It's seems I have finally found a few moments to write about this wonderful month. It all started a few days after Thanksgiving when Jeff had to go out of town for work. My wonderful parents decided to come stay with Devon and I for a week and then take us to Utah for two weeks to enjoy the snow. Devon had a blast. After our two weeks in Utah we all (me, Devon, my mom and dad) came back to Az to welcome Jeff home. A few days later my brother and his wife came to spend Christmas weekend with all of us. Yes thats right, 6 adults in our little home. Needless to say it has been fun and crazy.
We had a great Christmas however. On Christmas Eve I made a huge turkey dinner with everything, stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls, the whole deal, Then on Christmas day we need our traditional omelet breakfast. Devon got some really fun toys, however he got really sick of opening presents. He just wanted to keep playing with the few toys he had already unwrapped.
Here are a few pictures for you all to enjoy.
(Devon's dump truck was a birthday present, I just thought it was a cute picture)
4 comments:
Glad you all had a great time. I love Devons buzz cut- cute! Looks like he had a fun day too!!
oh wow! he looks like he is getting big!!!
Glad you made it back ok and that things are settling in. I love Devon's buzzed head. It was nice to meet your sis in law and see your mom again.
cute pictures! He's getting so big!
Post a Comment