I just don't understand, you can't seem to stay awake long enough to eat your lunch, if we drive anywhere you are out in 5 minutes flat, you are covered in hives and totally miserable, but as soon as mommy puts you in your room to take a nap you couldn't be more awake. Lets not forget that mommy has taken everything out of your room so you don't play during nap time. Oh yeah and what's with as soon as mommy lets you out of your room so we can finish up the days chores your asleep as soon as we hit the road? I just don't get it.
1 comment:
thanks for the comment :) I have been trying to friend you on FB- looks like I was unfriended or something. I quit it for a while...but I think FB is o.k. now:) I go back and forth on it. I did not know you were expecting a boy! CONGRATS! Boys are fun, but they play very very differently from girls :) good luck with the pregnancy. I can give you lots of resources for cute boy fabrics-if you like ;)
Post a Comment