Way to go Devon! Now its a race to see who gets trained first between Devon, Andy , Layla and Reagan. The race is on!!! I'm just glad I can sit and watch!!!
Oh we aren't really pushing it. He just asked and so we did. I don't think I will really start working on it until Jan or so. So I am sure he will be that last!!!!!
Woohoo! Yay Devon! Ray will do it every so often, but not really consistently. Once school starts I'm going to really work with her more. And seeing that it took Lillie till she was 3, there's a good chance Reagan will be WAY after Devon. :)
3 comments:
Way to go Devon! Now its a race to see who gets trained first between Devon, Andy , Layla and Reagan. The race is on!!! I'm just glad I can sit and watch!!!
Oh we aren't really pushing it. He just asked and so we did. I don't think I will really start working on it until Jan or so. So I am sure he will be that last!!!!!
Woohoo! Yay Devon! Ray will do it every so often, but not really consistently. Once school starts I'm going to really work with her more. And seeing that it took Lillie till she was 3, there's a good chance Reagan will be WAY after Devon. :)
Post a Comment