As many of you know I have been trying to loose my last few baby pounds. I have been running, doing work out videos, trying to watch what I eat and do toning. Though this sounds like a lot I have had a hard time really sticking to it. I will work out a few times a week, with little to no results. So I am joining my friend Ashley in her weight loss adventure. I am hoping that by writing about it I will be a little more accountable.
But let me clear up a few things before my mom jumps on the phone and starts yelling at me. I am not trying to loose tons of weight, I would just like my pants to fit a little better (you know not have a roll hang over the top) and feel comfortable in my own skin again.
I remember talking with a lady once, she was one of those supper tall supper skinny gals ( you know the ones we all hate) well anyway she had just had a baby a few months earlier and was talking about how she wanted to loose some weight when someone jumped in with the typical "you look great". While her response is how I feel "I may look great to you, but I don't look great to me. I am not comfortable with how I look and I need to".
If you would like to follow Ashley in her journey as well her address is: http://wlaccountability.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment