Friday, February 4, 2011

We are RSV positive

Landon does have RSV the doctor received the test results on Wed. night. Because he is breathing fine on his own, his fever is staying down, and he is taking in an okay amount of formula we are fine to stay home until it passes. Devon most likely has it as well, and did before Landon did.

1 comment:

Kat Clark said...

Cariann, I feel so sad sitting here and reading your post from a couple of weeks ago. Then I read about your doctors, hospital visits and I felt even worse! You have definitely been through the ringer lately! Holy Moses! I wish I were less self absorbed and more sensitive to serving other. I wish I could have helped you get through the hard times like a good friend. If there is anything you need now, please, please, please let me know.

If it's any consolation, I have felt the exact same way as you during your "why did I want this?" post. It happens to the best of us. You are awesome, you are human and you are a strong woman. I'm sure you're better but if you ever wanna do an emotional dump, call me. 4238335625