So we are back on the potty and this time I am determined to not go back to diapers NO MATTER WHAT! Today was day one and really not that bad. I think Devon's big thing is not wanting to stop what he is doing to go to the bathroom. But he is so proud when he does go. I just hope that I will have the patients to keep it up.
In other news we are slowly making progress on getting out home sold. We have had tons of people come look at it and I believe we finally have all the paper work in. So hopefully everything will fall into place soon.
1 comment:
You can do it Cariann! It will be well worth not having to change his diapers anymore! I am so glad you house is finally starting to sell! Hopefully you guys will be able to get into your own place soon. Our orayers are with you!
Post a Comment