Friday, June 24, 2011

Fantastic People in My Life

So a few months ago I got really tired of my blog, so I asked my fantastic sister-in-law to help me fix it up. Then a ton of things happened and I just now got around to making all the changes. Thank you Shine for the wonderful background and helping me with all my trouble shooting. And thank you Jeff for helping me get it in right. (I am not great with computers, that's why I married an software guy!)
Also we have been living with my parents for the last few weeks, it has been great being home, but kinda weird too. I love my parents and they have been great, but moving back home just isn't the ideal situation.
And lastly thank you to everyone that has been keeping us in their prayers. We really need our home to sale soon!

No comments: