Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shabby Apple Modivation

As many of you know I have been trying to loose my "baby" weight for the last nine months or so. I seem to do really well for a week or two and then just give up or something huge happens and working out goes to the back burner again. Well I am happy to say I am back on the wagon so to speak, this time with a little extra incentive. Jeff promised me that I could buy a Shabby Apple dress if I work out 6 days a week for 4 weeks.
I have been drooling over Shabby Apple dresses for about a year now. They are supper cute and modest, how it the world! But they are a little pricey.
Here are some that I love:












2 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are cute dresses! You can do it! Theres no good motivation like shopping!

Shine said...

Lol. Looks like that dress featured in a snowy back ground is more applicable than it was 2 weeks ago. :) But, snow today gives you an awesome reason to get the boots that go with the dress also! :)