Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wow

So we are all moved in to our new home and slowly working on making it our own. This expense has been so different from moving to Tucson. Mainly because I didn't have a baby just days after arriving to Utah/moving in. But also being in a place that is so friendly has been really different, not that there weren't nice people in Tucson. Everyday we go for a walk and there are at least 6 new people introducing themselves and asking us who we are and what not. It's been great. It is also nice that not everyone we live by are members or at least active. I don't know why but I enjoy the verity.
Devon and Landon are adjusting well. We have started the dreaded potty training again and I will admit, it isn't going anywhere. Devon is perfectly happy sitting in his crap. But he will go sit on the pot when I tell him to so that is progress right??
I promise I will get pictures up, as soon as I can find my camera!

No comments: