Thursday, April 5, 2012

When I Was a Little Girl

When I was a little girl I lived pretty far from my cousins. Each summer I would come and visit. I looked forward to visiting my aunt most of all. She always had some fun crafts and was so sweet to me. In many ways I felt like I was her daughter too. She had two boys that were a little older to me, they were my other brothers too. As we all grew up life seemed to step in and we grew apart, but I have never forgotten those memories and time I shared with them.
My cousin that use to take me fishing each summer, the one that would die laughing at me when I hooked myself, and I always did, is now a father. He has two beautiful little children. However his oldest little girl was born with some difficulties. Little London most likely wont be able to walk and play like other little girls. It breaks my heart that there isn't more I can do. Even sitting here writing this little post seems so little. It is my hope that each of you will visit her blog and donate what you can spare. Please visit :A Home For London


*** If you can't donate I totally understand, but if you could pass this post along to all your friends and family that would be a great help. Thank you! ***

No comments: