If your friends with me on facebook you know that I am supper excited to be working with some moms from MomsIntoFitness.com for the next 9 weeks. I will be doing their new DVD program Pretty Fierce that will be released to public this fall! As part of the research team I have been asked to post some pictures of my progress along the way. (yes these pictures will have to be of me in a 2 piece swimming suit) I just wanted to let you all know now so your not surprised when they start showing up. I am sorry if any of you find them offensive. (Please know I am not really excited about it either!)
I am however so excited to be starting the new program. I have talked about Moms Into Fitness on here before. I have been doing Lindsey Brin's workouts for just over 3 years excluding the time I was pregnant and have lost a total of 35lbs. over that time! And hoping to loose about 10 more before we start working on baby number 3.
So wish me luck and join me on my journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment