Even though today has been a supper crazy irritating day. I wanted to take a minute and write what I have been thinking about for last few months. I am so grateful for the good people Heavenly Father has placed in my life. I am not one that makes friends supper easy, In fact most of the time I run people away because I am afraid of getting close to someone and then being hurt.
But I have been blessed with many people who have been great examples and great friends to me. Even though this last move has been so hard on me I have been blessed with people who brighten my day and help me be better person and mom. Even though I normally don't I know I can call on them when I am having a bad day or when I need some advice. I love that even though we don't talk everyday or even every week sometimes we are still friends when we do talk and get together.
It's people like these that remind me that God loves and knows me.
I think I often forget that I matter to anyone let alone God. But I am glad for the reminders.
So thank you to those of you that have become life long friends to me. Some of you I haven't seen or talked to in months but you are still in my heart and your kindness will always be remembered.
No comments:
Post a Comment