I am 2 weeks away from completing a research and development group for 2 awesome workout programs from MIF call Pretty Fierce Weight Loss and Pretty Fierce Lean Out. I think they are probably my favorite work out programs of all time! This is the first time I have ever added weight lifting to my workouts. I have always been a cardio junkie so I was a little nervous but as you will see I had great results. I have lost a total of 15 inches, 4 dress sizes and 27lbs sense April 2012. Here are some pictures to show what has happened to my body and mind over the last 10 months or so. Although I have only been doing the Pretty Fierce workout for the last 4 months. I was doing other MIF workouts for the 5 months before. If you have any questions about their products I would be happy to answer then for you. I am kind of a MIF junkie too.
April 2012 165lbs Aug. 2012 150lbs Jan 2013 138lbs
If you are interested in the programs I did and how to order then here is a link to them:
You can order from Amazon or from Momsintofitness.com
1 comment:
I wish I looked as good as you did at 165 pounds! If I get to 150 or over I am one chubby looking person! You look amazing and what an awesome achievement :)
Post a Comment