It's no secret that I struggle being a stay at home mom. When I was in high school and college I have big plans for my life. I was going to be a doctor or a nurse, then that turned into search and rescue or a life flight nurse. Non of which were particularly family friendly. I always planned on being a mom, but seeing my mom work a very demanding and stressful job I figured I could just work a family in.
However that is not the case. Being a mom of two very active boys had been very demanding and time consuming. Though I love the very much I never imagined it would be this hard. Between the screaming, peeing all over the house, fighting, laughing, book reading, laundry, housework, and cooking I don't know how any mom is able to stay on top of it and work a full time job.
Though there are days that I wonder if I made the right choice for me, I can honestly say that I love being a mom. I do need to get a little more creative about what we do around the house and how I handle different situations, but I do enjoy watching these boys grow up. The changes that take place year to year are just crazy. You think they can't get any bigger and then they do.
Being a mom isn't easy, but it is worth.
1 comment:
:) Well said!
Post a Comment