Your whole family looks just beautiful. It makes me sad, though, because I need to say hi to my nephew. I'm not even sure I got to hold him over New Years. I'll get to see Layla in a couple of week, but I just have to make do without Andy and Devon. Keeping our fingers and toes and eyes and misplaced rib bones crossed to get stationed in the west.
2 comments:
I LOVE your pictures --- you are sooo stink'n!!! and your family - ooo jealousy.
and did I mention that devon - just makes me want to pinch his tiny little cheecks that I am soo excited to see.... SOON.
ah!
Your whole family looks just beautiful. It makes me sad, though, because I need to say hi to my nephew. I'm not even sure I got to hold him over New Years. I'll get to see Layla in a couple of week, but I just have to make do without Andy and Devon. Keeping our fingers and toes and eyes and misplaced rib bones crossed to get stationed in the west.
Post a Comment